Junkers Ju88 Bomber info

tkaniuka

Airman
80
9
Joined
Dec 11, 2015
Hi,
I downloaded this and saw that it was a Neptune equipped plane. Does anyone know more about this aircraft?
 

Attachments

  • Ju88G-6 FuG218 +BN Aibling eBay March2016-3.jpg
    Ju88G-6 FuG218 +BN Aibling eBay March2016-3.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 126
photo from 1945, I./NJG 3 noted for their Gardening operations. photo sent to me via former BF Teddy Hessenmüller of the unit. Great guy to interview ~ the CO is right in the middle with the white shirt.
NJG2CREWSi.jpg
 
.
 

Attachments

  • img025.jpg
    img025.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 101
  • img026.jpg
    img026.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 119
  • img025b.jpg
    img025b.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 111
yes a very dark blue and the meander/welle pattern camo of sand. Anti ship camo I suppose.
 
hopeful not out of scink but Bernhard
Jope, Bernhard color.jpg
Jope who CO'd two different gruppen and finally CO of KG 100 Wiking which flew the He 111, Do217 variants and finally the He 177. personal archiv ~
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back