Kovozavody 1:72 scale Me 108

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It takes a bit of practice cutting the width of metal. not wide enough and you will get a gap. Too wide once the gap closes, it will get harder and harder to pull through a smaller hole.

Well I wrapped up this little dude finally. Any one ever build the Heller version of this kit ? This one was a bit of a disappointment as a kit but I think it came together not too bad. The pillar between the front section of the glass and the rear is way too wide but that's mostly because of my fumble on the vacu form canopy. Well here it is. The one and only WW2 German aircraft I've ever seen fly for real.

Looks great Graham. Take a drive an hour south of you to Everett and you'll see a few more LW aircraft fly.

I want to. I Have a good friend in Everett. Unfortunately I am currently persona non grata in the US. Despite living there and all the years I went across the border without even being asked for ID I now need a Passport which has expired !

Users who are viewing this thread