Today at 7:43 AM #1 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,725 40,024 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Kraken and Saab test autonomous drone-seeker vessel
56 minutes ago #2 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,341 10,259 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk Came here looking for rum !
54 minutes ago #3 Jadera Airman 1st Class 202 154 Joined Sep 16, 2026 Location Atlanta GA rochie said: Came here looking for rum ! Click to expand... I came here looking Jules Vernes stuff but rum will do!
rochie said: Came here looking for rum ! Click to expand... I came here looking Jules Vernes stuff but rum will do!
53 minutes ago #4 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,341 10,259 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk Jadera said: I came here looking Jules Vernes stuff but rum will do! Click to expand... Are you old enough, show me some I.D ?
Jadera said: I came here looking Jules Vernes stuff but rum will do! Click to expand... Are you old enough, show me some I.D ?
52 minutes ago #5 Jadera Airman 1st Class 202 154 Joined Sep 16, 2026 Location Atlanta GA rochie said: Are you old enough, show me some I.D ? Click to expand... Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh that might be a problem
rochie said: Are you old enough, show me some I.D ? Click to expand... Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh that might be a problem
13 minutes ago #6 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,901 21,892 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY That dog ate it.
8 minutes ago #7 Jadera Airman 1st Class 202 154 Joined Sep 16, 2026 Location Atlanta GA SaparotRob said: That dog ate it. Click to expand...