"Labour Wins" (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

plan_D

Lieutenant Colonel
Apr 1, 2004
According to Yahoo! news Labour has won, it is now 00:03. The counting won't be finished until at least 0300. How does Yahoo! know that Labour has won? :lol:

I think it's pretty safe to say that Labour will be in for another term.

Certainly.

Certainly not no. This is a democracy. If people want to vote BNP it is no where near disturbing in my eyes. It's quite obvious that people are starting to become annoyed with the increasing number of Asylum Seekers.

Far from hoping BNP get in power, I would like to see this increase in BNP to send a message to the government that the people are starting to become so annoyed that they are willing to vote extreme right.

Would you vote for a party that allowed that snivelling rat bag to be their spokesman?

I agreed with some of things Kilroy said but man, he annoyed the hell out of me. The face alone...I bet his face smelled.

It is extremely orange isn't it! :lol:

Attachments

• orange_135.jpg
    orange_135.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 497
I'm sorry Med, but no British politician could ever look (or be) as stupid as the grand toker himself. :lol:

Jean "Thank Christ he's gone!" Chrétien.

Attachments

• st_106.jpg
    st_106.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 519
Keep the carpet clean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back