Aug 17, 2026 #1 Elvis 1st Sergeant 4,944 4,825 Joined Nov 24, 2007 Location Little Norway, U.S.A. View: https://youtu.be/4YDlqVJm-5M?si=kjNm3oMGNLk8ZK04
Aug 17, 2026 #2 Crimea_River Marshal 47,752 16,274 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Got any pics? Im building a model....
Aug 17, 2026 #3 fubar57 General 37,484 27,239 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Oh Gawd.......................
Aug 18, 2026 #4 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,868 11,589 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com I need a video for my stealth bomber build…
Aug 18, 2026 Thread starter #5 Elvis 1st Sergeant 4,944 4,825 Joined Nov 24, 2007 Location Little Norway, U.S.A. Gnomey said: I need a video for my stealth bomber build… Click to expand... According to this video, you could just display an empty pedestal.
Gnomey said: I need a video for my stealth bomber build… Click to expand... According to this video, you could just display an empty pedestal.
Aug 18, 2026 Thread starter #6 Elvis 1st Sergeant 4,944 4,825 Joined Nov 24, 2007 Location Little Norway, U.S.A. Crimea_River said: Got any pics? Im building a model.... Click to expand... No. It was just a video that came up on YT.
Crimea_River said: Got any pics? Im building a model.... Click to expand... No. It was just a video that came up on YT.
Aug 19, 2026 #7 S special ed 1st Lieutenant 7,080 17,870 Joined May 13, 2018 Years back when the F-117 was announced, I brought to our scale model club's monthly contest an empty box and a blank page for documentation. since no one could dispute, I felt I should have won 3rd place.
Years back when the F-117 was announced, I brought to our scale model club's monthly contest an empty box and a blank page for documentation. since no one could dispute, I felt I should have won 3rd place.
Aug 20, 2026 #8 Crimea_River Marshal 47,752 16,274 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Elvis said: No. It was just a video that came up on YT. Click to expand... Oh my, so you missed one of the most infamous threads on this forum? Color pics For a Model I'm Building
Elvis said: No. It was just a video that came up on YT. Click to expand... Oh my, so you missed one of the most infamous threads on this forum? Color pics For a Model I'm Building
Aug 21, 2026 Thread starter #9 Elvis 1st Sergeant 4,944 4,825 Joined Nov 24, 2007 Location Little Norway, U.S.A. Crimea_River said: Oh my, so you missed one of the most infamous threads on this forum? Color pics For a Model I'm Building Click to expand... I'm not a model builder, so why would I have even been aware of it.
Crimea_River said: Oh my, so you missed one of the most infamous threads on this forum? Color pics For a Model I'm Building Click to expand... I'm not a model builder, so why would I have even been aware of it.
Aug 21, 2026 #10 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,901 21,892 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY Mandatory attendance at all threads.
Aug 21, 2026 #11 Crimea_River Marshal 47,752 16,274 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Our vetting process obviously needs improvement.