Likes and fat fingers.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

So having the menu above a single like button is better than all items available? Or is it just mobile devices that having the menu (tooltip) is the better option.
1623859877241.png

1623859926924.png

I use a lap top so I dont really know. It happened with me in the past when using a kindle. With the drop down the default is "like". But with the present set up you can hit any icon. A simple "like" wouldnt really be noticed but, dislike disagree optimistic etc are

It appears to me, that the problem is only on mobiles with small screens, such as iphones, coupled with the placement of the icons for the various things. This is the only board that I'm on that has a problem and it's only reared it's head recently. A quick look on the other boards, show that the like tag is not within the message window, but below, in the block with other operations.

It appears to me, that the problem is only on mobiles with small screens, such as iphones, coupled with the placement of the icons for the various things. This is the only board that I'm on that has a problem and it's only reared it's head recently. A quick look on the other boards, show that the like tag is not within the message window, but below, in the block with other operations.
When I used my kindle I managed to dislike 3 consecutive posts by a moderator, one of which was a laughing emoji.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back