"L'il Meatie's Meat Chopper" - P.47N - need some validation...

SteveH

Airman
30
0
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Location
Sydney
Website
www.stevenheyenart.com
Hi there,
I've come across some conflicting research on this aircraft, which was Oscar Perdomo's ace-in-a-day mount (365thFS, 507thFG) in '45. There are a few profiles around (Osprey etc..) and a few images on the 'net. Just wondering if someone has some obscure publication out there. Areas I'm a tad unsure on include:
-colour of glareshield: usually depicted black, but I suspect should be olive drab
-blue stripes on the tailplane

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve
LilMeatie-final.jpg
 
hello if you know what make/mark number his "47 was you can usually find a "Standard" as to the glare shield color,try contacting the group at thier site I'm sure they have one and could give you some good info too,good luck!
Johnny Signor [email protected]
 
Hard to say for sure. I found a link about the story with a profile, but that's about it:
WW II ACE STORIES
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back