Lockheed PV-7 Neptune 1/72 scale

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

mikesierra

Airman
14
4
Dec 7, 2020
Dear All,
do any of you have any news about a issue of a 1/72 scale kit, new or rerelease, of the PV-7 Neptun?
The old Hasegawa kit is out of stock since so many years quite everywhere.
Any information will be more than welcom
 
Many thanks,
It seems that tey still have one, I am getting info about the delivery and customs fees
 
Last edited by a moderator:
There are quite a few on eBay:

 
Many thanks,
I saw them, but except one in Japan, the others are quite expensive and the delivery fees to Europe/italy are close to the cost of the kit.
It is quite difficult to buy item in US due to the delivery costs.
I am wondering if there are any news about a new issue of the Neptune kit made by any other manufacturer than Hasegawa.
 
Dear all,
I get in touch with Kingkit already. They still have one in stock.
The issue is the customs fees that are not very "clear"; I am trying to have some info from the Italian customs.
Due to the Brexit, the things are a bit complicated and the Italian customs, as many governament bureau, are not so quick to answer :)
I am waiting ....
 
Dear all,
I get in touch with Kingkit already. They still have one in stock.
The issue is the customs fees that are not very "clear"; I am trying to have some info from the Italian customs.
Due to the Brexit, the things are a bit complicated and the Italian customs, as many governament bureau, are not so quick to answer :)
I am waiting ....

OK. Thank you for keeping us informed. :wave:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back