Nov 8, 2019 #1 W WATU Senior Airman 314 205 Joined Sep 1, 2019 Anyone have any or know where they might be found please?
Nov 9, 2019 #2 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin Best I have on the subject. Don't remember where I found it but some where on web. Attachments TorpDevel-Usn-JolieNusc1978.pdf TorpDevel-Usn-JolieNusc1978.pdf 37.8 MB · Views: 441
Nov 9, 2019 Thread starter #3 W WATU Senior Airman 314 205 Joined Sep 1, 2019 Micdrow said: Best I have on the subject. Don't remember where I found it but some where on web. Click to expand... Thanks. I have that one and found it at A Brief History of U.S. Navy Torpedo Development
Micdrow said: Best I have on the subject. Don't remember where I found it but some where on web. Click to expand... Thanks. I have that one and found it at A Brief History of U.S. Navy Torpedo Development