Looking for Radial V Engine Manuals

superkeith1872

Airman 1st Class
103
63
Joined
Sep 9, 2009
Hey guys, I have bought, scanned and posted some manuals on the V-1710 but would love to find some manuals on the R-1820, R-1830, R-3350, R-4360, Merlin and V-1710. I have operators and mechanics manual on the 1710 and Merlin but would love overhaul manuals on any of the above engines or any technical manuals on the radials. I have thousands of manuals, so I'm sure I can find something to trade for you spending your time. THanks, Keith
 
It might be a good idea to drop a personal message, or, as it is now at forum, start a conversation with superkeith, since the notification will be sent to his mail. In the meantime, this is a link to the overhaul manual at avialogs.com:
T.O. 2R-R1830-3 Handbook Overhaul instructions Models R-1830-43, -43A, -65, 65-A, 90C and 90D aircraft engines
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back