Looking for ... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Bug_racer

Airman 1st Class
Oct 6, 2006
Sydney
Im after any pictures , technical information and application details of any power systems on Axis aircraft .

This includes nitrous , methanol injection , supercharging and turbo charging

Thanks

Im after any pictures , technical information and application details of any power systems on Axis aircraft .

This includes nitrous , methanol injection , supercharging and turbo charging

Thanks

In the engine area of the technical field there are some pdf files you can download on some german aircraft engines. 2 of them are different documents on the Db 605 engine spec's and another file on axis fuels. I have 3 different copies of the following part's manuals that I will look at to see if I can find any good pictures. If I find any then will scan and post them but that may take some time. Lots of pages and it makes it hard for I dont read German.

Bf-109E
Bf-109F
Bf-109G

Hope that helps Micdrow

Found this diagram in the book Messerschmitt Bf-109F,G,&K by Jochen Prien Peter Rodeike. Its the setup for a MW-50 installation.

Enjoy Micdrow

Attachments

• scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 486
Another picture, this one of the installation of the GM1 Power boost system for a Bf-109E-7/Z. Source is the Me-109 recognition manual by Marco Ferandez Sommerau.

Enjoy Micdrow

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 322
Another document I had found at some point. Its on the MW 50 again.

Enjoy Micdrow

Attachments

• MW 50 for DB 605.jpg
    MW 50 for DB 605.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 679

Users who are viewing this thread

Back