Oct 21, 2007 #1 P PFF Airman 32 0 Joined Oct 21, 2007 On page 407 of Mason's "Battle over Britian" is a photograph of unknown German Lt of III/LG 2. Any ID of who he was/is?
On page 407 of Mason's "Battle over Britian" is a photograph of unknown German Lt of III/LG 2. Any ID of who he was/is?
Oct 21, 2007 #2 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,296 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany Why dont you scan the pic and post it?
Oct 22, 2007 Thread starter #3 P PFF Airman 32 0 Joined Oct 21, 2007 Sorry -better describe than scan!!
Oct 22, 2007 #4 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,329 38,870 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Really... Don't get me wrong friend but Mason's book "Battle over Britian" is not The Bible and there isn't always on a shelf at all members' homes, is it. To be honest like also the Bible.
Really... Don't get me wrong friend but Mason's book "Battle over Britian" is not The Bible and there isn't always on a shelf at all members' homes, is it. To be honest like also the Bible.
Oct 22, 2007 #5 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,296 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany Thats what I am getting at. I dont even own the book and I doubt a whole lot of people here own it as well. So no... ...scan is better than describe.
Thats what I am getting at. I dont even own the book and I doubt a whole lot of people here own it as well. So no... ...scan is better than describe.
Oct 22, 2007 #6 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,329 38,870 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Right.I agree with with you dear Der Adler.Beside,I had thought it would have been extermely hard to descrbe somebody having the B&W pic only.
Right.I agree with with you dear Der Adler.Beside,I had thought it would have been extermely hard to descrbe somebody having the B&W pic only.