LUFT 46

Aren't pipe dreams some of the most interesting aircraft to look at and estimate the chances of them actually being a working design though?
 
They serve their purpose for fantasy and "what ifs?". I'm not knocking it. Like I said, it's a fun read...like Popular Science. Much of these fantasy planes served as intellectual test beds for technological ideas.
 
Yep that they are, that they are. Fascinating things. Although I can't see any of those tri-fin plane designs really working, can you?
 
They serve their purpose for fantasy and "what ifs?". I'm not knocking it. Like I said, it's a fun read...like Popular Science. Much of these fantasy planes served as intellectual test beds for technological ideas.
Hi Matt308, I am also a fan of the M-21/14 for the last 57 years and still shoot on Wednesday!
 
Hi Matt308, I am also a fan of the M-21/14 for the last 57 years and still shoot on Wednesday!

Unfortunately a response from Matt308 Matt308 is highly unlikely since he has not logged into the site since Jan 20, 2014.

matt308_last_login.png


Wheels
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back