Lysander Maintenance Manuals wanted

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

coldkiwi1

Airman
Feb 26, 2010
We are in the process of building a full scale Lysander for museum display. Can anyone help with a source for maintenance manuals or drawings. We already have pilots notes and most books, but are really short on detailed technical information. Thanks.:)

I would recommend getting in touch with the RAF Museum. They do charge a pretty hefty fee for a copy though.

Hi
others options maybe westlands they have an archive or the na at kew london.
all I have ever seen is the pilots notes
the 4+ is the best lysander book I have seen.
have you tried a google search ? it might turn up something
cheers
Jerry

Last edited:
:shock:Send me some P/N'S and a bit more infromation on the Model Type Aircraft Series. Also if you can aquire the commercial drawings I can get them digitized.

jhr

I think we have just about every book published on the Lysander - some have extracts from the maintenance manuals, but really not enough to work with. There are a few aftermarket drawings on Ebay, but no originals.
If we cant find anything from private collectors then we will go to the RAF Museum or Key .

Westland Lysander Mk I, II or III.

Publications are AP1582 B and C.

Thanks.

Do you have Scale Aircraft Drawings Volume II WWII book, it has some dimensional drawings fo the Lysander.

If you don't PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back