M.I.A.

wilbur1

Tech Sergeant
1,890
5
Joined
Nov 4, 2007
Location
Escondido,Ca
Has anybody heard from hunter368? last was he had comp. probs. but then nothing?
 
Thanks for the thought Wilbur, but I am fine. But my computer is not, looks like I have to wipe the hardrive and start over. I am currently on a burrowed computer, but all my files might be toast.

I am trying to get my computer and files back and working ASAP. But do to work, it might take me 1-2 weeks to get the time. Sad

Not to worry I will be back in short while and keep playing the air combat game and posting.

Again thanks
 
Yup computer problems.

Damn Granny porn was infested with viruses, screwed up my computer bad.

LOL
 
Granny porn? Midget bukkake rocks!!
 
Now that u mentioned it , i havent charles wonder whats up?
 
Erich and ToughHombre havn't posted in a couple of days either.

Hope they're outta town or something..

Charles
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back