Aug 7, 2005 #1 Pisis 2nd Lieutenant 5,803 43 Joined Nov 3, 2004 Location Praga Mater Urbium Hey, as I promised in some thread, here I post some of my macro pictures: 1) FLOWERS Attachments flo1_168.jpg 69.1 KB · Views: 313 flo2_124.jpg 58.9 KB · Views: 312 flo3_106.jpg 47.1 KB · Views: 313 flo4_161.jpg 74 KB · Views: 315 flo5_114.jpg 90.4 KB · Views: 318
Aug 7, 2005 Thread starter #2 Pisis 2nd Lieutenant 5,803 43 Joined Nov 3, 2004 Location Praga Mater Urbium 2) FLIES ...and I have many more, such like Ants, Bees, Wasps, Spiders, Patterns, of course many flowery macros. But all these are on my disconnected HDD's... Attachments fl1_548.jpg 42.5 KB · Views: 314 fl2_121.jpg 86.7 KB · Views: 290 fl3_166.jpg 58 KB · Views: 293 fl4_193.jpg 27.8 KB · Views: 294 fl5_335.jpg 29.3 KB · Views: 297 fl6_183.jpg 34 KB · Views: 296 fl7_241.jpg 35.8 KB · Views: 290
2) FLIES ...and I have many more, such like Ants, Bees, Wasps, Spiders, Patterns, of course many flowery macros. But all these are on my disconnected HDD's...
Aug 12, 2005 #3 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,293 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany Really good pics there.