Maintenance and Overhaul manuals

Kathryn

Recruit
5
11
Joined
Aug 10, 2022
We have recently had a very large collection of aircraft maintenance, overhaul and parts manuals/catalogues donated to our museum. They range from WWI through to more modern post-WWII aircraft and include British, Australian and USAF and Navy volumes. I have attached photos of a selection of them. There are many more.
I understand that these original manuals are hard to come by. We will retain some of the manuals relating to both wars and the interwar period, but there appear to be many duplicate copies.
Is there a market for them in Australia? I imagine that the postage would be prohibitive to send them overseas due to their weight and bulk.
I would appreciate any thoughts.
 

Attachments

  • Manuals 2 Affinity JPG.jpg
    Manuals 2 Affinity JPG.jpg
    567.4 KB · Views: 62
  • Manuals 1 Affinity JPG.jpg
    Manuals 1 Affinity JPG.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 50
  • Manuals 3 Affinity JPG.jpg
    Manuals 3 Affinity JPG.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 49
  • Manuals 4 Affinity JPG.jpg
    Manuals 4 Affinity JPG.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Could you please post a list of duplicate titles here Kathryn? Myself and others would be very interested if any are going spare.
Evan
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back