Manual Index - Italy

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Please, anyone could post or link FIAT CR.42 manual? I mean "Istruzioni e norme per il montaggio la regolazione e la manutenzione" and not "Catalogo Nomenclatore per velivolo FIAT C.R.42".

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi all friends!
I would like to highlight this new book, available in Italian or English text by the author Paolo Miana and others search into SIAI Marchetti industries veteran archivies.
This first volume is devoted to the Istres-Damascus-Paris raid 1937 S79C (Corsa= runner) variant.
An excellent series of images in wide format and in very clean rendering!
This book is avbl from Amazon dealers net.
:p
s79 siai archivi.jpg

Hi..gorgeous manuals found on this page of the forum.
I want to know if someone can post the manuals dell'SM82 "marsupiale" and Imam RO 37.
thanks for the wonderful work you do.

S.79 reference books.
Now avbl on Ebay Italy the very best series about S79 Sparviero, from the her birth to legend.
An awesome series that let us know what till now was a dream: all details on project, schematics, original document and unseen images in very good rendering and 3d exploded views and many more.
I know the authors directly , friends of mine, and they are young serious researchers. I do highly recommend their work in these books.
They are preparing full ENG-text for all "Capitoli" as called the volumes in the series. If interested you can contact directly via Ebay (don't care about zero feedback received cause they have registered just now) or via their website www.gliarchiviritrovati.it
The Ebay link down here:
gliarchiviritrovati | eBay

Last edited:
If I'm not wrong the Capitolo I and II in Eng text are just avbl meanwhile they are going to finish the Capitolo III. Rumors from authors say also about pdf or kindle version. Please call for direct inquiries via email:
info at gliarchiviritrovati dot it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back