Manual Index - Post WW2

Hi folks,

I've been looking at this site lately, Make and browse Freedom of Information (FOI) requests, which gathers UK government dept FoI responses, including those directed to the MoD and RAF.

These contain some redacted manuals on modern(ish!) UK military types.

Click the menu at the top (3 horizontal bars on my phone) to open the search.

I have searched, for example, Tucano manual.
Then filter by "requests"
Then filter by "successful requests"
Then arrange by newest results first.
There are a few duds in there but some gems too.

There's also AP 3456, a multi-volume RAF pilot theory training publication, volumes below.

Cheers.
 

Attachments

Last edited:
And the Tucano manuals :salute:
 

Attachments

Some redacted and released BAe Hawk documentation created by the RAF
 

Attachments

Manuals for the RAF's Westland Sea King HAR.3 and HAR.3A, and the Marines/Royal Navy's HU.5 and ASaC Mk7
 

Attachments

RAF Manuals for the BAe Dominie, aka HS125
 

Attachments

Some redacted and released Tornado docs from various FoI requests to the RAF/MoD
 

Attachments

Sea Harrier FRS.1 Aircrew Manual

From this link
OneDrive

Which I came across listed as "Military Flight Manuals IV" on here ("Technical Library", on the left hand side menu, further down the page):
USNRaptor

The other manuals links listed are good too, I had no issues downloading some manuals from all of them:
Aviation Archives
User Account
Index of /other/manuals
Downloads
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11svszVM9FG9GwbyExlo8FSKWyz1NTYyU

Cheers all,
 

Attachments

Users who are viewing this thread

Back