Manuals People are looking for

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

And here are the other 2 Ersatzteil-Listen for Bf 109E and Bf 109G I could find:

Download link for Ersatzteil-Liste Bf 109E.
BF-109-B_Page_0101.jpg

Read online Ersatzteil-Liste Bf 109G.
Several download links for different formats can be found there as well.
Bf-109G-Ersatzeil-Liste.jpg

I'm looking for K class Blimp manuals
Moffett Field is rebuilding one
especially info about cockpit instruments

My knowledge about blimps is zero (I have not even read this manual) but if this manual is of any use I will be very pleased.

Attachments

• airship AFM (Goodyear) .pdf
    8.4 MB · Views: 315
HI CAN ANY ONE HELP ME I AM TRYING TO GET PDF'S OF Eastern-Airlines-Lockheed L-1011 MANUALS ALL I COULD FIND IS VERY OUT PRICED
PDF PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP ME THANKS MIKE

Hello,
I am looking for the parts manual of the Alfa Romeo 126 RC 34 since avia-it.com went down a few months ago.

Try AVIA - Associazione di Volontariato in Italia per l'Aviazione
You may be lucky
Avia.it was a great site. The question is - ss it permanently down or just screwed up by corona virus
Unfortunately the manuals were opened on a flash page to prevent downloading, which means they can't be loaded on archive.org.
I remember being able to access avia-it a week or so after Italy was hit by the virus, so I guess the servers the site was on were shut down because the confined personnel could not maintain them. Let's just hope they will be able to come back up after this mess.

I will scan it as soon as I get a chance. Hopefully over the weekend.

EDIT
Just looked at it properly - lots of pages that are folded mutilated and spindled and otherwise abused and some have scribbles on them that I will edit out (that only takes seconds per page as I can edit out the specific colours and usually leave what is behind readable.

Original pages are smaller than A5 so I will prepare most of it as 2xA5 pages on each A4 page. That way the foldouts can be close to full size when cropped and provided A4 - the few I looked at will actually just fit to an A4.

Last edited:
Yeah, if you've got an electronic copy, that would be great thanks.

Good news bad news time.

Worst news is Covid has screwed my plans for today and next week @#$%^ - Brisbane is in lockdown.

Second worst is the fits and clearances manual is missing lots of pages - it is just a collection of amendments that were never incorporated in the manual (or more likely some idjit thought you just throw away the manual and keep the cover and amendments). Still a lot of fragile pages that should help you but every page will need to be hand scanned, deskewed, cropped, etc individually.

Good news 1 - found three more Scarab manuals, one is a parts list revision but again I do not have the original. Seeing as you can't call Aviall with part numbers that is not really a problem tho. Third is a factory handbook of about 90 pages for Scarab and Super Scarab.

Good news 2 - here is the first - I do not know what the kiwi NAAFI are like but if you want it with factory cover (minus the RAF stick on's) I can arrange that pretty quickly.

Now to find that manual I was really looking for.

Attachments

• AP 2238 v1 pt 2 Super Scarab Model 165 Aero Engine ww2ac.pdf
    16.9 MB · Views: 176
Parts list - note the warning.
My apologies for the watermark. It is to stop the scum on certain sites selling copies of the documents I provide FOC.
1610105850027.png

Attachments

• Warner Scarab Model 165 Parts Catalog 2nd ed ww2ac.pdf
    9.3 MB · Views: 171
Fits and clearances to come. Very Australian - main pages are 140x240
Foldouts are all 380 wide with two folds even if only half the page has content

Last edited:
Fits and clearances - I will post all parts here but do not print any until you review Amdt 5. Note the RAAF forgot to number the pages on Amdts 5-7.
At this stage I still need to resize the diagrams of the Amdts so they fit A4 paper with minimal wastage - not
1610677856797.png

Attachments

• RAAF 150 Scarab incl Amdt 4 A4 text ww2.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 109
  • RAAF 150 Scarab incl Amdt 4 diagrams ww2ac.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 105
  • RAAF 150 Scarab incl Amdt 4 covers.pdf
    191.1 KB · Views: 81
  • RAAF 150 Scarab Amdt 5 txt ww2.pdf
    657.8 KB · Views: 75
  • RAAF 150 Scarab Amdt 5 diagrams..pdf
    981.8 KB · Views: 78