Dec 24, 2021 #1 djos Airman 1st Class 204 104 Joined Nov 16, 2009 Location Belgrade, Serbia One more finished in previous period...ARII Ki-15 Babs. Nice model to work with and looks nice when finished. I hope you like it. Best regards, Djordje Attachments KI15-1.jpg 64.2 KB · Views: 127 KI15-2.jpg 76.9 KB · Views: 134 KI15-4.jpg 27.6 KB · Views: 137 KI15-5.jpg 77.8 KB · Views: 128 KI15-6.jpg 83.6 KB · Views: 129 KI15-7.jpg 94.5 KB · Views: 129 KI15-8.jpg 35.3 KB · Views: 145
One more finished in previous period...ARII Ki-15 Babs. Nice model to work with and looks nice when finished. I hope you like it. Best regards, Djordje
Dec 24, 2021 #2 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,948 21,926 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY Beautiful!
Dec 24, 2021 #3 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,880 11,598 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Good work!
Dec 25, 2021 #5 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,315 38,840 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Dec 28, 2021 #6 Warbirdnutball Airman 1st Class 184 167 Joined Aug 14, 2020 I hope mine will look as good when I get to it. Great job.
Jan 9, 2022 #7 G Guchi Airman 27 31 Joined Dec 29, 2006 Wasn't a Babs the recconnance aircraft the first located the position of force-z?