Modelling Tools and Equipment. (1 Viewer)

If anyone recalls I suggested the old granny type hair thingies.
If the tips are bent the will reach over stuff. The box is 100 pieces,
so I have some with one leg cut off, some cut down to about 10mm.
Not much of a sacrifice from 100 pieces!!!! 👍
View attachment 775434
Ok, so, what you're saying, is you bought your own instead of lifting a few from the missus?
 
 
IMG_20250804_082605.jpg


IMG_20250804_082648.jpg


IMG_20250804_082713.jpg
 
Yes, but how much $$$$$$$$$$$
 
I am moving soon. My wife was sorting stuff out and found this in the closet. I must of bought it before I retired and moved to FL. Never used it. The air hose has some gray stuff flaking off it, any idea why? May save it and after I move back to New England give it a try. Ever heard of this make of air brush, Central Pneumatic, think it came from Harbor Freight, probably about 15 to 16 years old.
central pneumatic air brush.JPG
 
Last edited:
Ok, so, what you're saying, is you bought your own instead of lifting a few from the missus?
What is that device? Looks like some sort of WMD or torture device!
 
Those stainless clips are used to hold hair or hair-rollers when ladies get a perm or fancy hair-do.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Now I know where I have seen them. My old blue haired granny got perms and they used those things. She also had a wringer washer and a toaster that you put bread in a wire door to toast it. She was a woman of the 90s, 1890s!!!:):):)
 
I still remember all those from my childhood, and I'm only 53. They're not that old mate! :)

Worth giving the airbrush a go. Might be good. (Though I prefer cup type airbrushes myself, with the paint coming from above)
 
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back