monty's storch.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Bernhart

2012 Forum Fantasy Football Champion
Jan 9, 2007
Canada
anyone have a pic or idea on the colours that this particular one was painted? Have one someone gave me in a trade and thought this might be an interesting scheme to do.

Last edited:
I think he did use one, or least I've heard it through the grape vine on certain history shows and stuff. I'll check my pictures if I have one :D
************For some odd, pre-breakfast haze reason, I thought you wanted Churchill's storch :S oh well :D I'll try to look through my pics today for Monty's****
Found it, wait a sec as photobucket uploads them from my comp :D

Bam like magic ! I think I got all the photos from the site listed on the pics, way long ago :D
CHURCHILLSTORCH1.png

CHURCHILLSTORCH3.png

CHURCHILLSTORCH2.png

CHURCHILLSTORCH5.png

CHURCHILLSTORCH6.png

Colors are pretty self explanitory, I think they over paints in british camo with the invasion stripes, if you search the storch on wings palette you can find it np, hope that helped :)

Last edited:
I think the first couple are actually AVM Harry Broadhurst's personal transport, which he used to take Churchill to visit some units after D-Day.

heard broadhurst had one, question would this be the grey geen scheme or earth, green? Thinking the earth green with yellow undersides would look great but don't think any where done that way?

Far as I know, many captured examples retained the Luftwaffe colours, but had RAF roundels added, and the AEAF stripes. I think I might have seen one in Dark Green/Ocean Grey/Medium Sea Grey, but I'd need to find the photo to be sure.

broadhurst's appears to be green, brown with yellow undersides

Users who are viewing this thread

Back