My new book on F4U-1 Corsair family cockpits

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Dana Bell

Senior Airman
Sep 17, 2016
My new book is now in from the printer - it's a guide to the many revisions to the F4U-1 family's cockpits. I wrote this as a limited-edition book for the true Corsair enthusiast (hence the "Rivet Counter" series title). It's 72 glossy pages, full color throughout - all of which explains the price. Not for the casual observer, but hopefully a good fit for many here.

It's on Amazon in the US only and on the eBay (which also allows the global shipping program option.

Dana newbook.jpg

Next up is the Rivet Counter Guide to pre-war SOC Seagull colors and markings.

Cheers,

Dana

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello D Dana Bell
I am really interested in this book but wonder is there a cheaper option for shipping to China than the one given by eBay's Global Shipping Program (20$)?
Please let me know.
Best
Milos

Thanks, Snautzer,

I had forgotten - I'll take care of that now!

[Oops looks like I can't register - I'll have to try again later...]

Cheers,

Dana

Last edited:
Hello D Dana Bell
I am really interested in this book but wonder is there a cheaper option for shipping to China than the one given by eBay's Global Shipping Program (20$)?
Please let me know.
Best
Milos

Hi Milos,

Sorry to hear about the GSP expenses. Right now that's my only option for international shipping. The best I can recommend is teaming up with some friends to place a joint order and divide the shipping costs.

I hope this can work out for you!

Cheers,

Dana

As a foreigner in China, where the interest for WWII aviation are close to none, I have only one single buddy interested in such things (deeply) and he is mostly interested in Luftwaffe & small airforces of Europe. Sadly for me.
Thank you anyhow, Dana! Keep on with the great work!!
Best,
Milos

When selling my Corsair Cockpits book, I've had a number of requests to work out a lower delivery price on the eBay Global Shipping Program. While that part is out of my control, I've bundled my three Corsair books to (at least) offer a better value for the nearly same shipping costs. You can find the bundle here:

Dana Bell F4U-1 Corsair Trio 9780985714994 | eBay

I wish I could bring back the global book rate, but (again) no such luck.

I hope this helps!

Cheers,

Dana

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back