Nassi Muller Bf 109G-14AS with NJG 11? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

nimbus109

Recruit
Nov 17, 2019
I am familiar with the 'red 2' 109G-6/AS and the FW 190A-6 'green 3', but is this real or somebody's fanciful thinking? I am thinking fanciful since it is the only image of a 109G-14/AS being attributed to him. Thanks.

Attachments

• Messerschmitt-Bf-109G14-I.NAG11-Friedrich-Karl-Muller-April-1945-0A.jpg
    Messerschmitt-Bf-109G14-I.NAG11-Friedrich-Karl-Muller-April-1945-0A.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 108
..looks like the markings are simply based on that 90s German rebuild. I./NJG 11 did fly the latest Bf 109 G-14/AS and G-10 models for Moskito-Jagd as reported by Feldwebel Walter Schermutzki so I guess the artwork is a 'best guess'. Gniffke said he flew the unit's last sortie - ie April 1945 - in Müller's K-4 which featured the usual chevrons of the Gruppenkommandeur. See my Eduard INFO feature on Müller.

Last edited:
..looks like the markings are simply based on that 90s German rebuild. I./NJG 11 did fly the latest Bf 109 G-14/AS and G-10 models for Moskito-Jagd as reported by Feldwebel Walter Schermutzki so I guess the artwork is a 'best guess'. Gniffke said he flew the unit's last sortie - ie April 1945 - in Müller's K-4 which featured the usual chevrons of the Gruppenkommandeur. See my Eduard INFO feature on Müller.
Thanks. How do I access your Eduard INFO feature on Muller?

I think you should spell the name correct. He was called "Nasen" Müller, because he had a big nose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back