Need Help on school assignment

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

yeah i don't think you're gonna get any info of us now "mate" all the info you could need is out there on the web, i suggest you go find it youself, come back when that single brain cell your playing host to gets a little buddy to play with...........

Get new name! said:
"Aussie troll"... I see that you're sensitive. 800000 people died in an earthquake in China, and they got over it, so I suggest you get over 9/11 too. The US have killed over 20000 Iraqi civilians, but you wouldn't mind if my username was George W Bush. Get over it. If my username has affected any pathetic sense of self security, then feel welcome to change it. Otherwise, it would be greatly appreciated if you kept on topic.

I'd actually think it was pretty cheesy if your username was George W Bush, but whatever, if you disaprove of the Iraq conflict, that's fine, and your right to do so.

However, we have a happy ship here, and we naturally don't like the boat being rocked. And I hardly believe that you didn't think that was going to happen when you registered yourself as something as inflamatory as Osama Bin Laden.

Whatever your views may be, I'm sure I speak for all the major posters when I tell you that we are simply not interested in them. What does concern us though, is the presence of someone who comes on here souly with the intent to cause trouble by spouting some schoolboy politics.

So, here's the situation as it stands. Given that you've sucessfully alienated yourself from the entire forum in just three posts, I'm going to have to hear some pretty damn convincing reason as to why I shouldn't simply ban you on the spot.

Cant be bothered to find his posts, but I remember asking him what a Ta-152 was (I was very new to the whole ww2aircraft lark back then) and he practically bit my head off, refusing to tell me ;)

Get new name! said:
"Aussie troll"... I see that you're sensitive. 800000 people died in an earthquake in China, and they got over it, so I suggest you get over 9/11 too. The US have killed over 20000 Iraqi civilians, but you wouldn't mind if my username was George W Bush. Get over it. If my username has affected any pathetic sense of self security, then feel welcome to change it. Otherwise, it would be greatly appreciated if you kept on topic.

what a friggin jackass... i hope he stubs his toe really bad or something :lol:

"Rock the boat, don't rock the boat baby. Rock the boat, don't tip the boat over"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back