New Bf-109 Manuals Thread (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Seesul asked for 109G-6 manual, here is what I have:

Attachments

• Bf109G6_U4.pdf
    4.1 MB · Views: 945
I see the CockpitInstrumente site has gone to paid membership for his books, not really surprising, have seen a lot of his stuff popping up on ebay and such :(

I see the CockpitInstrumente site has gone to paid membership for his books, not really surprising, have seen a lot of his stuff popping up on ebay and such :(

Wow. That stinks. :( I need to think if it is worth it. He does have a lot of good stuff though.

Hi MicDrow,
Tried to open/download "Bf-109E in Japanese.pdf‎" and got a "file is damaged or . . . " message. I will try other files to see if the problem's on my end.
Bill

Hi MicDrow,
Tried to open/download "Bf-109E in Japanese.pdf‎" and got a "file is damaged or . . . " message. I will try other files to see if the problem's on my end.
Bill

Ok, tried a few other files, which opened just fine, and retried the japanese one and no problems. Go figure.
Thanks very much for making these files available.
Regards,
Bill

JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU FOR SHARING ALL YOU'RE HARD WORK. IT IS AN INCREDIBLE GIFT. i JUST JOINED THIS SITE IN THE HOPES OF FINDING BLUEPRINTS IN 1/15 SCALE OF WW II WARBIRDS. I' VE LOOKED ALL OVER THE WEB, AND I DON'T KNOW WHICH ONES TO PURCHASE. THE MODELLER THAT I SAW WAS WORKING OFF FULL SIZED PRINTS TO MAKE HIS PARTS EXACTLY TO THAT SCALE. EVERY PART WAS FULLY DRAWN TO SCALE. WHO HAS THIS TYPE OF PRINT? I'M NOT TOO TERRIBLY PICKY AS TO THE MAKE MODEL OF THE AIRCRAFT, ALTHOUGH NAVY PLANES INCULDING THE PBY IS WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO MODEL. GERMAN AIRCRAFT AS WELL. I APPRECIATE ANY DIRECTION YOU COULD GIVE ME. THANKS GOD BLESS YOU, BAMA

Hi. I´m building an Bf 109 replica cockpit for heritage simulator. I intend to make whole cockpit section from firewall to second rib after canopy from aluminum for historical accuracy. Is there anybody, who owns a copy of original factory plans for fuselage? Or with information, where to buy such documentation? I have seen many for sale on ebay, but I was said, that is mostly for collectors, so dont want to spend my precious money buying several sets of ebay blueprints instead of aluminum sheets and rivets. :) Thanks for any info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back