New Single player fix for 7217.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi wheelsup_cavu.

Sorry about the link problem. It looks like this forum blocks direct links to other forum threads.

Use the link to go to SimHQ.

Under World War II - Air Combat, European Air War, look for the thread JIM and SPAW. There you will find full info on this development, which should work for Nvidea sufferers.

Here's my latest JIM:Click

It has a new "JIM" folder with the 1.28B data files (including the British Carrier in the North Sea), a new "JIMeaw.exe" which I compiled based on 1.28B code, and the "JIM2009V2.exe" which you use to make the selections.
Use it in your 1.28B folder.

The FM is Knegel's 1.28B version.

http://www.users.on.net/pam_biddell/JIM2009128B.exe

You will need a clean install patched to 1.2,, and then update to 1.28a, and then to 1.28b. Links to the needed files are on every one of Mr. Jelly's posts.

You may also need the JIM runtime files installer- post here if there's a problem, or at SimHQ

Jel

Thanks Tony.

You see, there are fellow sufferers of 7217 here too. It might be worth visiting Combatsim too and get them updated on the current status of the game. I think a lot of people have simply given up with EAW because of the 7217 issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Back