New Škoda Model

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Pisis

2nd Lieutenant
Nov 3, 2004
Praga Mater Urbium
Will be called Škoda Joyster and will look like this.

FDV161e40_PICT2359.jpg

Pretty nice, I think. :D

Preview: Skoda Joyster Concept | Leftlane News - Car News For Enthusiasts

I'm on my 3rd Octavia - one got vandalised (after 230,000 kilometres without any trouble at all), and the other two are still in service - and I think they're great! I'm not in the market for gadget cars, I want a solid, dependable car that drives well and handles nicely - and which I can get about 50 miles to the (Imperial) gallon with. That's about 42 per US gallon.

Attachments

• New Octavia.jpg
    New Octavia.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 179
I dont think thats his car, just a random pic from the net. I see a Renault Twingo in the background, and they werent officially sold in the UK. Besides, all the cars have French number plates ;)

No, that's my car, just before I bought it - I live in France, so I have the steering wheel on the "wrong" side!

It now has a different registration number on a British type plate, and a Union Jack just to the right of the number plate. Looks much better now!

I've decided in my "old" age to calm down and do something more peaceful, so I teach English to French students - in France. Just happened that way! I got asked during a rather boozed-up evening in the Paris British Legion, what I was like as a teacher... Teaching, at the time = instructing, so I said, not bad. And there you are! Got married; bought a house, etc; wife4s German, BTW, also a teacher. Kids speak 3 languages!

Too right, mate - minimal workload - remember the 35 hour week legislation? And we get by... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back