New stealth, NO S%$@

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

:rolleyes: Look, I like insulting the french like the next guy, but if you are going to reference what appears to be really cool historical facts, please back them up somewhat. Your example was beyond the pale and makes for a great story. But I need these to be well founded. How can I use these stories coupled with my rapier wit to insult the french if they are historically inaccurate.

Actualy I read an article some ten yrs ago about opticle stealth. It described a theory of extremity mounted light sources played against a paint w/ specifically designed relective indexes, this would it said "Make the plane nearly impossible to see.". Thats fine, but what I saw looked straight out of "Star Trek". Oh I almost forgot, that white cessna had USAF on its wing, no nat insig or other marks whatsoever.

Could this be the plane. Making th pilot invisable is still proving tricky(wearing skimpy clothing is a popular stop gap measure for now).

Attachments

• 4575937614869136.JPG
    4575937614869136.JPG
    12.5 KB · Views: 87
Unfortunately the V sign and the Cheshire Bowmen is a myth. Here in Cheshire you can still see where they sharpened their arrows in the sand stone walls when practicing. We still have an archaic law that requires each Cheshire man too practice 2 hours of Archery on a Sunday.

I particularly like the one that the city of Chester has. That any welshman found within the walls after midnight can be hung(my boss is Welsh).

Fortunately for him we don't abide by them also every taxi cab would have to carry a bale of hay in the boot too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back