new to the forum, and need Brigand cockpit plans/drawings :)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

chris collins

Recruit
Apr 13, 2010
Hi all,

I am new to the forum, and I am amazed at the dictionary of information we have here .

I would like to make up a instrument panel of a long forgotten fighter/bomber/trainer,the Bristol brigand

finding drawing or parts for this will be a challenge, if anyone has,or can lead me in the right direction i would be grateful,

as far as i am aware, a panel for the brigand is none existent. so it would have to be scratch built, by cad if possible, but how to measure up a panel from just photos , etc and relay that info correctly will be a challenge for me, but worth it in the end,

also while i am at it, any other early post war aircraft panel, cockpit plans ,pics would be of interest to all and not just me,but could be a link to future projects :), namely lincoln, Vampire FB.5 , Meteor, hastings,ashton,venom,beafighter TT
gannet,wyvern

any help would be greatly received..

many thanks
Chris C :)

Last edited:
Welcome Chris. A few guys building full pits and inst panels here - but I'm not one of 'em! Good luck and look forward to seeing some of your stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back