Thanks Mlflyer for the profiles, I may have to give up my quest for the legendary (in my mind) all black "Black Tripe". But before I do so in the court I present the following flying in the face of all the museum restorations and flying replicas. My first case is "Peggy", although probably not in the Black Flight, was in No. 1 (Naval) Squadron with what looks like an all black fuselage in its picture.
Your profile post shows it a consistent olive drab, which could possibly take on the black appearance in the photo. But this is definitively of darker cast. Or the profile is wrong!
My next case was this picture of a captured Tripe. The fabric even looks darker than the cowling. Possibly black tail and wheel covers. This could be the smoking gun. Or the cowling is red, doubtful! In any case a prime candidate.
The final case is this flight line picture of No. 1 (Naval) Squadron. N5454 looks particularly like a good candidate for the feared all "Black Tripe". Note on the far aircraft the fins are of lighter cast than the fuselage sides. This may be a mixed shot of Flights A, B and C which had tails and other elements painted red, black and blue, respectively (source: an excellent Database article on the Sopwith Triplane in Aeroplane Magazine, Feb. 2017).
So without corroborating memoirs, squadron logs, relic doped fabric, A/I photometric studies, or museum survivor visits, and not having discovered any missing photos of Abraham Lincoln or Billy the Kid, with N5454 I rest my meager case for an all black Black Tripe. Maybe it can't be proven, but maybe can't be disproven. After all, The Great Waldo Pepper and Flyboys "prove"

there were all black Fokkers! All potshots and misguided opinions welcome!