Operational History of BF109 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

geramos109

Recruit
May 24, 2017
Hi.

I am looking for detailed information about the operational history of the different 109 variants. When and wich squadrons were operating wich version of the plane, mods etc.
For example if I want to know when and where was the G6 deployed on the easter front I would need to know wich squadrons had it and when exacty the units were deployed to them and that is so different than the production date of the plane.
Some time ago I had like a folder with a lot of info regarding that and not only the 109s. But I am not able to find it. If you have this kind of info but for other planes like the 190 or even spits etc. I would want to have that as well.

Thank you so much.

To be more specific my priority are this variants:

110 G-2,
109 F-4 1.42 ata
109 G-2
109 G-4
109 G-6
FW 190 A-3 ( what versions/modifications were in use at the begin)
when U17 mod was invented and used and where ( what campaign, month, year )
When A-5 came to ostfront

It is great info. Sadly They are not pointing the subvariants like the F4, G2, G4 etc. Just F or G but is a good start point

If you are very well blessed with money and can read German simply the best, nothing comes near, the ultimate references are the volumes of:
Die Jagdfliegerverbande Der Deutschen Luftwaffe 1934 Bis 1945 by Jochen Prien Peter Rodeike - Gerhard Stemmer Winfried Bock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back