Aug 26, 2007 #1 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin P-38 dimensions Enjoy Attachments P-38.JPG 122.9 KB · Views: 1,183
Aug 30, 2007 #2 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,320 38,854 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Nice Micdrow. BTW. Do you have the same in metric measurement?
Aug 30, 2007 Thread starter #3 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin Not sure, I will look when I get home Wurger.
Aug 30, 2007 #4 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,320 38,854 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland THX in advance.
Aug 30, 2007 Thread starter #5 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin Sorry Wurger, this is the only other drawing that I have or at least found that I have. Its very simular to the one above but also different. The scale is the same unfortuently. Attachments p38.JPG 120.9 KB · Views: 1,239
Sorry Wurger, this is the only other drawing that I have or at least found that I have. Its very simular to the one above but also different. The scale is the same unfortuently.
Aug 31, 2007 #6 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,320 38,854 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland THX very much,Micdrow.It can come in handy.