P-38 erection and maintenance pages

brewerjerry

Senior Airman
461
121
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Location
over the hill and far away
HI All,
a few pages you might enjoy.

P-38L erection and maintenance AN 01 755 FF-2

Stamped wright patterson air force base.

Mods any prob's please delete.

Sorry they are lots of parts I don't know how to combine them.:oops:

Cheers
Jerry
 

Attachments

Hi Micdrow,

having some spare time I've rearranged the manual in a more readable fashion (sorted out all pages and discarded double ones).

Cheers
 

Attachments

Hi
Came across this page during a net search.
It is poor quality but appears to be from a page/s not already posted.
Cheers
Jerry
 

Attachments

  • CAPCAN.jpg
    CAPCAN.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 1,882
Last edited:
Thank you very mach for this manual. The info is great.
I am looking for P-47 Thunderbolt's Parts Manual or Erection and Maintenance Manual.
I am very interested in the control stick and linkage with push rod to aileron and elevator ( covered by the leather boot in all the photos that I have seen),
could you help me?
 
Hi
Came across this page during a net search.
It is poor quality but appears to be from a page/s not already posted.
Cheers
Jerry

Hi Jerry,

Those images appear to be from the Illustrated Parts Catalog, rather than the E&M Manual.

All the best,
PB
 
I have an Original of this P-38L Maint manual. Awesome manual!
 
Hi Bronco
If you are able to scan any of the missing pages from the document in post # 9,:)
I am sure that myself and other 'forumites' will be very grateful.:D

i.e.
any additional pages to those in post number # 9 by marcogrifo.

quote

' having some spare time I've rearranged the manual in a more readable fashion (sorted out all pages and discarded double ones).

Cheers
Attached Images
P-38L-1 Erection Maintenance Manual [sorted]_Part1.pdf (30.72 MB, 162 views)
P-38L-1 Erection Maintenance Manual [sorted]_Part2.pdf (32.19 MB, 160 views) '


If you are able to post them here great, if not please pm me.
cheers
Jerry
 
Great to see the Erection and Maintenance Manual, been wanting it for a while but the cost of buying one is more than I'll admit to budgeting for my whole simpit! (Original just went on eBay for $360)

Thought I'd reciprocate with a copy of the Service Instructions in case anyone finds them useful - only the cack-handed Lightning MkI built for the Brits, but I think it's pretty much the same as a D. Between this, the various manuals kicking around, some scale plans and a ton of photos I've been able to figure out most things - the Erection an Maintenance pages just gave me those last little details :)

[no copyright marked on anything here - PDF is locked for printing - no idea why or where I got it - you'll need to do screenshots if you want this on dead trees]
 

Attachments

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back