P-38 erection and maintenance pages

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Great Manual Crowbaby! I'll be uploading replacement pages for the P-38 E&M when I figure out how to do it.

I have some parts from a P-38 that had crashed long ago. I have just downloaded this manual to try to identify some of the pieces. It is mostly in bad shape, but this will help a lot. Thank you.

This looks like a P-38 window assembly. I have a couple of these pieces. Does anybody have this in high resolution?

Hi
Came across this page during a net search.
It is poor quality but appears to be from a page/s not already posted.
Cheers
Jerry
I am not sure if I am replying correctly, but I was trying to say that this looks like a window assembly, of which I have a few parts. I wondered if anyone has a high res version of this page? Thanks, and sorry of I am doing this wrong; I'm new!

Brewerjerry,

Thanks for posting the excellent P-38 E&M Manual. And thanks to those for organizing and reposting the manual in two parts.

I am very interested in the P-38 armament section and noticed that page 458 is missing from Section 22 - Armament. Is there any chance that you could post this missing page? I am particularly interested how the expended cannon shells and links were handled. It looks like they were collected in a compartment in the fuselage and emptied when the aircraft was on the ground. It looks like a full explanation is given on page 458.

I hope someone can find this page and post it. Thanks.

Ron

Hi Guys,

Does anyone have the Parts Catalog for the P-38 that they could post? The manual numbers that I have seen are: AN 01-75-4 P-38F Parts Catalog or AN 01-75-4A P-38H, J, L F-5B 1945 Parts Catalog.

Would anyone also have the Erection and Maintenance Instructions for the P-38 H and J models: AN 01-75-2 Erection and Maintenance Instructions for P-38 H-1,5, P-38J-1,5,10, FB-1.

Thanks

Ron

These parts manuals are so useful for modelling.
Is the part 2 file ok? I get a broken file report when I try to open.

These parts manuals are so useful for modelling.
Is the part 2 file ok? I get a broken file report when I try to open.

Download both parts in the same folder.
Unzip the 1st part.
Your PC will merge the two parts automatically.
Profit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back