Oct 23, 2006 #1 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin Ran across this web page on P-40. Lots of docments of both RAF and US airforces to go through. Perils P40 Archive Data Enjoy Micdrow
Ran across this web page on P-40. Lots of docments of both RAF and US airforces to go through. Perils P40 Archive Data Enjoy Micdrow
Jan 24, 2007 #2 worldraft Recruit 9 0 Joined Nov 17, 2006 Location Hawkesbury, Ontario Website www.worldraft.com Well I'm trying to get on this site but it keeps telling me that the Bandwidth limit is exceeded. Better luck next time. Jean
Well I'm trying to get on this site but it keeps telling me that the Bandwidth limit is exceeded. Better luck next time. Jean
Jan 25, 2007 Thread starter #4 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin Hum, one of the bad thing about posting links. Maybe in a day or two it will be back up. Micdrow
Mar 17, 2007 #5 P peril Airman 29 0 Joined Mar 17, 2007 Location Brisbane Website www.targetrabaul.com Mm, sorry about that changes, seems I need a much better storage facility.