Mar 18, 2012 #1 J Jenisch Staff Sergeant 1,080 18 Joined Oct 31, 2011 View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkrUMT1d3C4 View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvzxmLQTRtQ View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUWM-JDZpiE View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtypN73y1Ok
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkrUMT1d3C4 View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvzxmLQTRtQ View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUWM-JDZpiE View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtypN73y1Ok
Mar 18, 2012 #2 Aaron Brooks Wolters Brigadier General 16,554 2,428 Joined Jul 28, 2007 Location Abingdon, VA. Excellent find Jenisch! Thank you for sharing!
Mar 19, 2012 #3 C cimmex Senior Airman 356 13 Joined May 4, 2011 Very interesting. Thank you for showing. cimmex
Mar 19, 2012 #7 C cimmex Senior Airman 356 13 Joined May 4, 2011 I only know ARF for those kind of kits
Mar 19, 2012 #8 Park Airman 98 6 Joined Feb 27, 2010 Just finished watching the last video, very interesting thanks.
Mar 19, 2012 #9 B barney Airman 1st Class 133 6 Joined Apr 11, 2006 The ultimate airplane kit - full size. Just put the boxes in my back yard and all I need is 50 men and a bicycle tire pump.
The ultimate airplane kit - full size. Just put the boxes in my back yard and all I need is 50 men and a bicycle tire pump.
Mar 19, 2012 #10 wheelsup_cavu 1st Sergeant 4,736 253 Joined Mar 8, 2009 Location Corona, California Website www.youtube.com Very nice find. Wheels
Mar 19, 2012 Thread starter #11 J Jenisch Staff Sergeant 1,080 18 Joined Oct 31, 2011 I want my first warbird like this. Gonna write a letter to Santa.