P-47 Wing Lofts and Ordinates

rtwpsom2

Airman
42
52
Joined
May 21, 2013
Does anyone happen to know the drawing numbers and availability for the wing lofts and ordinates on a Republic P-47? I have the fuselage and cowling lofts and ordinates. I still need the wings and fins.
 
Would it be possible to be given permission to view your blogs? Also, there are no surviving drawings for the wings of the P-47. I conversed with a restoration crew and they had to resort to scanning an existing wing and reverse engineering the drawings. The process was very expensive.
 
He hasn't been here for over 2 years. If you want, send him a message via PM(seen only on this forum.)

1539635084738.png

​
Hover your cursor over the "R" and then click "Start a Conversation" If he comes back your inquiry will show up in his Inbox
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back