P-51 MUSTANG: Flight Characteristics. WW2 Training Film And Interviews

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

P-51 MUSTANG: Flight Characteristics. WW2 Training Film And Interviews

View: https://youtu.be/_jfz3L5R3Fs?si=xDuOzGjmJasdeaiW

This collection of false information about the Mustang, has so many errors in it, that I do not know where to begin.

In no particular order, there are at least two in the video where there's a video of a man, climbing into an aircraft and shortly there after an aircraft looking like that one, taking off… The only problem with that one is, wait for it… the plane in the video at that point is a Hawker Hurricane very clearly!

The chronology in the history is backwards in some instances, in effect, putting the P 51A, as the first version of the Mustang, calling the A-36 the "Apache" more than once, and saying that the Allison engine did not have a supercharger.

The history (as in dates and numbers built) is wrong in so many instances… And some ( NOT all) of these featured so-called experts are not even close to being correct.

I can put up with having a video or photo of a Mustang that is at least similar in appearance to the model of Mustang being discussed. They go way off course very often when they are talking about at the date range in the video, but they so often,it gets kind of astonishing!

I am contributing this comment to the discussion, before I am completely finished with this turd of a "mock-umentory)… I will watch the rest of it later, when I feel that my stomach is up to it. It's too early in the day, for me to want to throw up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back