Apr 4, 2024 #1 B29WereWolf Airman 65 14 Joined Aug 2, 2010 I'm learning 3D modeling, and looking to do an advanced project. Does anyone have the blueprints/dimensions for both types of P-51 seats?
I'm learning 3D modeling, and looking to do an advanced project. Does anyone have the blueprints/dimensions for both types of P-51 seats?
Apr 4, 2024 #2 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,901 21,892 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY I just learned something.
Apr 5, 2024 #3 R Raceguy Recruit 1 0 Joined Jun 4, 2014 Hi B29WereWolf Check with Tejay on his Facebook page. He has great plans for the 51 and may be able to help with your seat. Log in or sign up to view See posts, photos and more on Facebook. www.facebook.com Ed
Hi B29WereWolf Check with Tejay on his Facebook page. He has great plans for the 51 and may be able to help with your seat. Log in or sign up to view See posts, photos and more on Facebook. www.facebook.com Ed