Aug 5, 2007 #1 P pasoleati Banned 44 0 Joined Mar 20, 2005 Anyone out there with the take-off and range charts from the P-63 (preferably C-model) PFOI?
Aug 5, 2007 #2 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin I dont rember if there are any charts in this manual but might be worth a look for you. http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/other-mechanical-systems-tech/p-63-flight-manual-7477.html
I dont rember if there are any charts in this manual but might be worth a look for you. http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/other-mechanical-systems-tech/p-63-flight-manual-7477.html
Aug 5, 2007 Thread starter #3 P pasoleati Banned 44 0 Joined Mar 20, 2005 I checked it out before I posted and unfortunately it does not have the data. It seems to be a sort of training manual for it does not have even close the amount of numerical data the PFOI has.
I checked it out before I posted and unfortunately it does not have the data. It seems to be a sort of training manual for it does not have even close the amount of numerical data the PFOI has.