Sep 1, 2019 #1 fubar57 General 37,486 27,244 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada .....I think. The beginning shows how to estimate target ranges....I think. In the middle is the maintenance section....I think. At the back are allied tanks with armour thickness and slope....I think Attachments book251.pdf book251.pdf 16.7 MB · Views: 435
.....I think. The beginning shows how to estimate target ranges....I think. In the middle is the maintenance section....I think. At the back are allied tanks with armour thickness and slope....I think
Oct 26, 2019 #2 WARSPITER Master Sergeant 2,330 4,883 Joined Oct 23, 2007 You're quite right.... I think. I didn't know there was also a Tin Tin story as you go... at least it could be if you only look at the pictures.
You're quite right.... I think. I didn't know there was also a Tin Tin story as you go... at least it could be if you only look at the pictures.