Pappy Paul Gunn B-25 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Micdrow

“Archive”
Aug 21, 2006
Wisconsin
Anybody know the identity of this B-25. It's not Pappy's Folly as you can tell by the last letter in the picture.

Thanks in advance.
Paul

untitled.png

Thanks my friend, I have to wonder if the name is Little Rock but just a guess as he was from Little Rock, Arkansas.

Judging by the two letters seen in the pic it could be.

Figure it out, I was wrong on the name. I forgot Pappy Gunn was famous for terrorizing the supply chain and flew a B-25 named "Not in Stock"

Lucked out and found a picture of the plane though not the best. Note the way the K is formed and the quotes. Funny thing is its actually the opposite side of the plane as well.

NotInStock.jpg

A nice find Paul. I have enlarged the name a little bit and it seems to be of a little bit different shape. Contrary to the port side letters the starboard ones look like being of the 3D form.

NotInStock1.jpg

NotInStock2.jpg

Thanks my friend. Considering most painting done by hand I think this will be the closed I find to being the ship without finding the other side in same size.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back