Parker Appliance Milling kit

Discussion in 'Other Mechanical Systems Tech.' started by Rbrennan1987, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Rbrennan1987

Rbrennan1987 New Member

#1 Rbrennan1987, Jan 6, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2011
    I have In my possesion a Parker Applaince Milling kit made between 1942-1944 It was made in the years before they started using Serial #s this has been confirmed by a rep at parker as I have called and sent photos. Apparently this kit was used to repair fuel lines and hydraulics as well as a filling kit on the planes. I have no idea whatsoever,I cannot find any information on them online I have no idea if they are worth anything to anyone but Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

(note) on the underside of all these tools there is a stamp saying Pattened pending so these were most likely a prototype

2. Rbrennan1987

Rbrennan1987 New Member

Here are some pictures of the tools

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. lusc10

lusc10 New Member

aircraft sheetmetal
    What you have is a tool to put a bead on the end of tubing. Then a hose would be slide over the bead and a hose clamp made a leak proof connection. There is company that sells them new for about four hundred. A good used set should be worth a least 2 hundred. We use these all the time at the restoration shop I work for. I hope this helps.

Randy Tait