Nov 28, 2019 #1 S steveyd Recruit 5 2 Joined Nov 6, 2019 Was any thought given to removing the turret and sticking in wing guns to give the hurries and spits a dig out in the battle of Britain I think it would have had a similar performance as the hurricane if they did
Was any thought given to removing the turret and sticking in wing guns to give the hurries and spits a dig out in the battle of Britain I think it would have had a similar performance as the hurricane if they did
Nov 28, 2019 #2 S Shortround6 Lieutenant General 24,900 18,840 Joined Jun 29, 2009 Location Central Florida Highlands I believe we have a number of threads covering this already.
Nov 29, 2019 Thread starter #3 S steveyd Recruit 5 2 Joined Nov 6, 2019 Shortround6 said: I believe we have a number of threads covering this already. Click to expand... Ok I will seek them out
Shortround6 said: I believe we have a number of threads covering this already. Click to expand... Ok I will seek them out