Pearl Harbor Trilogy

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

legendo

Recruit
Nov 22, 2010
Sweden
www.legendo.com
Hello everyone,

My name is Bjorn Larsson and I am the producer on Pearl Harbor Trilogy for Wii, an air-combat action game set in the Pacific War. We are currently working on the 2nd game in the trilogy and I am in dire need of details regarding aircraft and battles in the Aleutians campaign during January 1943 and onwards. For more info on the game check out the game site: Pearl Harbor Trilogy - 1941: Red Sun Rising

We are planning on setting the first mission of the 2nd game in the trilogy (which will be sub-titled 1943: Pacific Thunder) somewhere in the skies above the Kiska-Amchitka region. Shinpachi posted the following in a tread, I am assuming the float fighters are A6M2 Rufe's and those were patrolling the aforementioned region. Any input on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

In the morning of January 1, 1943, 5 float fighters on patrol had air-combat with 6 P-38s. Captain Yamada and Sergeant-major Nakamachi achieved 1 kill respectively.

Thanks

Bjorn

Thanks for your contact, legendo.
Sorry but I am not going to cooperate with any commercial activities unless he or she is one of my friends.

Reason is very simple - my free time is always limited samely as others...
Take my apology.

The second game in the series is planned to start with a mission set in January 1943 involving a dogfight between the float plane A6M2 "Rufe" versus the P-38 Lightning in the skies between the Amchitka-Kiska strait. It might also make sense to pair the Rufe's with the Aichia E13A "Jake" (3 seat version), even though the Jake was a reconnaissance aircraft, I believe the Japanese pilots flying it were also trained for combat.

If anyone has any thoughts on the above feel free to share. Thanks.

@Shinpachi - No worries at all. Thank you for your consideration.

Bjorn aka Legendo

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back