Oct 13, 2005 #1 A Anonymous Guest Link to my webpage and test of new profile www.geocities.com/mitsubishi_ki83/
Oct 14, 2005 #3 Piaggio108 Airman 80 1 Joined Mar 23, 2004 Website www.geocities.com I'm trying to figure out how to use photos 1000aircraftphotos.com[/url] Attachments xb-42a_868.jpg 16.4 KB · Views: 366
Oct 14, 2005 #4 Pisis 2nd Lieutenant 5,803 43 Joined Nov 3, 2004 Location Praga Mater Urbium nice pic Piaggio. What's that acft?
Oct 14, 2005 #5 Pisis 2nd Lieutenant 5,803 43 Joined Nov 3, 2004 Location Praga Mater Urbium btw, it should be like this: http://www.1000aircraftphotos.com (always start the link with "http://www. and end the picture with ...*.jpg or ...*.gif Pisis
btw, it should be like this: http://www.1000aircraftphotos.com (always start the link with "http://www. and end the picture with ...*.jpg or ...*.gif Pisis
Oct 14, 2005 #6 cheddar cheese Major General 20,259 22 Joined Jan 9, 2004 Location WSM, England Also, dont just go to the page that the picture is on and grab the URL from the address bar. Right-click the picture and go to properties, then use that URL.
Also, dont just go to the page that the picture is on and grab the URL from the address bar. Right-click the picture and go to properties, then use that URL.
Oct 14, 2005 Thread starter #7 A Anonymous Guest Ok, thanks for the help on urls. I should probibly have remembered to preview it as well. http://www.geocities.com/mitsubishi_ki83/ The plane is a XB-42A. http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/about2907-0-asc-0.html I should have know that about the picture, I just wasn't paying attention.
Ok, thanks for the help on urls. I should probibly have remembered to preview it as well. http://www.geocities.com/mitsubishi_ki83/ The plane is a XB-42A. http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/about2907-0-asc-0.html I should have know that about the picture, I just wasn't paying attention.
Oct 14, 2005 #8 Pisis 2nd Lieutenant 5,803 43 Joined Nov 3, 2004 Location Praga Mater Urbium no problem man