looking for Pilot Encounter Reports / Combat Claim Forms of the 15. USAAF. In particular these of 31. FG, 82. FG and 325. FG. Any help is greaty appreciated.
Kind regards,
K.
"Web archive" seems to have issues with servers overload since a week. Most of requests doesn't land and gives Err429: too many requests.
P-47 can be also found on the Backup page:
you're lucky
it's been 1week that i have issues with the webarchive, with and without vpn(and a lot of country switch). Without vpn works better but still got like 50% errors on connections.
My Bitdefender goes batsh!t crazy when I go to the original site and try to look at a file... Mustang Encounter Reports but no problem with the wayback machine
OK.....I have no idea whats going on I just went and looked at the PDF. When I downloaded the files, most were 1 page long, some two page but were attached to the first page. 107 files in all. When I opened the PDF I saw that I now had 1299 pages!!!!! ¿¿¿Where they all come from??? I've even got freakin' maps.....no maps in downloads!!! ¿¿¿Where they all come from???. The download files start around Aug. '44, PDF starts Dec.'43. I now have P-38s in here. ¿¿¿Where they come from???