Mar 28, 2025 #1 hw97karbine Airman 1st Class 265 915 Joined Mar 23, 2025 View: https://rumble.com/v6qx2vc-pilotless-f6f-hellcat-drone-barely-claws-into-the-air-before-coming-to-grie.html
View: https://rumble.com/v6qx2vc-pilotless-f6f-hellcat-drone-barely-claws-into-the-air-before-coming-to-grie.html
Mar 28, 2025 #2 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,915 21,898 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY I hope the pilot was okay.
Mar 29, 2025 #3 GreenKnight121 Staff Sergeant 913 1,795 Joined Mar 16, 2014 SaparotRob said: I hope the pilot was okay. Click to expand... Pilotless F6F Hellcat drone Click to expand... As in... no pilot.
SaparotRob said: I hope the pilot was okay. Click to expand... Pilotless F6F Hellcat drone Click to expand... As in... no pilot.
Mar 29, 2025 #4 Sabrejet Staff Sergeant 811 1,256 Joined Apr 5, 2023 SaparotRob said: I hope the pilot was okay. Click to expand... Probably several cases of beer lighter.
SaparotRob said: I hope the pilot was okay. Click to expand... Probably several cases of beer lighter.
Mar 29, 2025 #5 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,915 21,898 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY GreenKnight121 said: As in... no pilot. Click to expand... Hence the receipt of the "funny". I guess it just wasn't that funny. Last edited: Mar 29, 2025
GreenKnight121 said: As in... no pilot. Click to expand... Hence the receipt of the "funny". I guess it just wasn't that funny.
Mar 29, 2025 #6 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,915 21,898 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY Sabrejet said: Probably several cases of beer lighter. Click to expand... Any one you can walk away from, right?
Sabrejet said: Probably several cases of beer lighter. Click to expand... Any one you can walk away from, right?
Mar 29, 2025 #7 S special ed 1st Lieutenant 7,085 17,876 Joined May 13, 2018 I can see this at the R/C field every Sunday afternoon.
Mar 29, 2025 #8 Sabrejet Staff Sergeant 811 1,256 Joined Apr 5, 2023 SaparotRob said: Hence the receipt of the "funny". I guess it just wasn't that funny. Click to expand... I thought it was amusing. Maybe too subtle?
SaparotRob said: Hence the receipt of the "funny". I guess it just wasn't that funny. Click to expand... I thought it was amusing. Maybe too subtle?
Mar 31, 2025 #9 A Admiral Beez Major 10,217 11,857 Joined Oct 21, 2019 Location Toronto, Canada special ed said: I can see this at the R/C field every Sunday afternoon. Click to expand... R/C fields are where we get to see great pilots and great builders - and yet seldom the same person.
special ed said: I can see this at the R/C field every Sunday afternoon. Click to expand... R/C fields are where we get to see great pilots and great builders - and yet seldom the same person.
Apr 3, 2025 #10 C ccwilber Airman 11 9 Joined Feb 24, 2016 special ed said: I can see this at the R/C field every Sunday afternoon. Click to expand... Yep, just like at our airfield with novice pilots…
special ed said: I can see this at the R/C field every Sunday afternoon. Click to expand... Yep, just like at our airfield with novice pilots…
May 26, 2025 #11 T tyrodtom Senior Master Sergeant 3,647 1,351 Joined Sep 6, 2010 Location pound va As bad as that takeoff was, I'm surprised the landing was that good. I was expecting a real splat. Or is the video of different aircraft?
As bad as that takeoff was, I'm surprised the landing was that good. I was expecting a real splat. Or is the video of different aircraft?